Friday, February 10, 2017

Motivation Pre Work (Jess, Sarah, Carly)

This upcoming week, Jess, Carly and Sarah will be doing their first presentiation on Motivation. They assigned us some work to complete before the class which consisted of a personality quiz, similar to the big 5, which would tell us about how self motivated we are. My results are listed below:
I was very content with my results and I tend to agree with what they said. I feel that college has really helped me mature in the sense of keeping a schedule and sticking to it in order to achieve my goals and complete tasks on time. I'm an extreme to-do list maker which is a little old fashioned sometimes when i carry around my post-it note, but its a technique I've found that keeps me on track, so I'll stick with it. I'm really looking forward to their lesson, maybe they'll even have some motivation tips to inspire us during this snowy month.

2 comments:

  1. You have natural leadership ability. Keep working at it - it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of Evernote? It allows you to link together a bunch of different electronic information and I think list making.

    ReplyDelete